petak, 31. kolovoza 2012.

Jan Lee - animirani web-strip Thunderpaw



THUNDERPAW PAGE 5 IS UP!!!

No motion in this one. Originally I was going to animate glass shards rotating, but I feel like it would have taken away from the moment I was trying to capture on this page. 




Budućnost stripa?


Thunderpaw Comics
  

Jen Lee is doing something very special with her newly launched on-line comic Thunderpaw: In the Ashes of Fire Mountain. The comic, which is updated weekly, makes extensive use of animated GIFs, which in itself is not a new idea. However, the way that Lee incorporates animation into her narrative is as original as I’ve seen. She’s just getting started and I can’t wait to see where she takes the idea. - Amid Amidi
 



















THUNDERPAW IS ON NOW! The first chapter is called The Brightest Night. It will be updated weekly (Tues, Wed, or Thurs) I will announce when it’s updated on here and twitter right away.
Alright everyone go already and check it out!

rruffurr:

Character icons by Jen Lee in the style of her epic webcomic THUNDERPAW: IN THE ASHES OF FIRE MOUNTAIN which debuts tomorrow. Hold on to your butts!

I haven’t uploaded them here yet because I wanted to just do a big ol batch BUT HERE ARE SOME. Thanks Brian!
I can’t say it enough. Thank you everyone who’s bought one from me.

I uploaded it unfinished to twitter a long time ago then forgot. This is some wolfgod fella heh
Thunderpaw.co

Thunderpaw: In The Ashes of Fire Mountain is like no other comic I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It’s as simple as that. The comic itself is about two best friends, Bruno and Ollie, who are lost and trying to survive the ever crumbling world around them. But on top of the story, one of its major draws is the fact that each panel is expertly animated. It’s not so much a motion comic as it is an animated epic playing out in the confines of comic panels. Though it has just started, having only 5 pages up as of now, It’s enough to have me hooked. Creator/writer/artist/animator Jen has put together a comic that is not only great looking, but it almost assaults the senses (in a good way) with its bright colors and constantly moving animated panels. This is definitely a comic you’re going to want to keep your eyes on. I see big things here. Big animated things. - undercoverrobot.com

Ovdje će ići nastavci

+

http://repoghost.com/

 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar