petak, 11. listopada 2013.

Her Majesty's Ship - Her Majesty's Ship (2011)



Heather Sommerlad voli putovanja brodom po drvnari okruženoj snijegom = voli svirati na istrumentima za koje baš i nije stručnjak. Izvrstan koncept.

hmsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/her-majestys-ship

This album was created as a challenge to myself: I wanted to write music I don't normally write, and to play instruments I don't normally play. I am trained as a violinist, but I found myself wanting more. I wanted to see if I could create a musical world by myself, as sole composer and performer, without fancy equipment or instruments. Although it isn't perfect, I hope it comes across as honestly as it was created. Thank you for listening! - Heather Sommerlad

www.youtube.com/user/hms1028

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar